The Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is, above all else, an educational institution. We seek not to teach men the truth but, instead, a way to the truth. Each must find the truth for himself. The Degrees of the Scottish Rite do not teach specific lessons. Rather, they give parallel examples from earlier cultures, raise questions and challenge us to think. Freemasonry is a journey of self-discovery and self-development. We seek only to be a guide, teaching the common ground of various philosophical and religious approaches to belief, in order that men might be more united in their standards of right and wrong and in their understanding of the reality of God.
- Upcoming Mural Lecture
Goto the Webinar Education Series to register
- 2021 Webinar Education Series
- A Christmas message from the PR
Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and a Welcome the 2021 New Year
I wish each and every Brother of our Minneapolis Valley a belated Happy Hanukkah, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. May the joy of the holiday season inspire peace and contentment in your heart and in the hearts of everyone around the world.
I trust that many will join me in welcoming the end of the year 2020 – a year that has challenged us, our families, our society, and our gentle craft of Freemasonry. I cannot – nor can anyone – promise that 2021 will be a better year than 2020. We can already see that new challenges and new unknowns await us. We can and should however look forward to the new year with the strength of our shared experiences, our determination, and our hopes for meeting again soon in our Masonic Lodges.
We will continue to look to our Grand Lodge Leaders for guidance on when and how it will be safe to gather again. I know that we can and will explore technology permitting us to gather with greatly minimized risk to our Brothers and ourselves. But until we can meet again, I again ask for your continued assistance with the following important actions:
- Please continue to take the steps that you feel are necessary to keep you, your family, and others safe.
- Please reach out to your friends and Brothers and urge everyone to remain safe. If you hear of any Masonic Brother in need of assistance, please leave a telephone message with our Scottish Rite office at 612.871.1500 (or email our Secretary Ill. Ken Hill, 33° at email@example.com) and we will do what we can to help.
- Please be respectful of others as they make their decisions to remain safe.
- New Site!
Welcome to the new site for the Minneapolis Valley. Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org